Monday, March 7, 2011

Heels, Hearts and The Death of the Ch-Ch-Ch- Chia...

Had fun doing these cookies for a friend last week.
It was a bridal shower for a bride who loves shoes.  
Happy red heels.
A little added romance -cute red and purple hearts.
It was the first time I have had a chance to use my new little heart cookie cutter. I had intended on making valentine's cookies with them but unfortunately the day came and went without the time to bake them.  I think they turned out really well. I will have to plan a little better for valentine's next year.

I am finally saying goodbye to any and all hope that I may have had that my Chia Kitty
was going to grow as advertised. If you look close you can see the MOLD!
I'm not sure where I went wrong other than forgetting twice to water it I followed the instructions exactly. Such a sad Kitty.
On the upside I think it will make a great addtion to my yard.We have several kitties that hang out so why not one more?  At least this one won't pee and poop in the shrubs.
:)

No comments: