Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bee City...

One of the other fun adventures we had while the family was in town was a trip to Bee City. We had never been there before so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to check it out. I knew nothing about it except what was on their website and the fact that I had passed the signs to it on drives out in the country.
We were all pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was for all ages. Although I will say a very hot day could make this not nearly as pleasant. There is a lot of animal poop to be had, if you know what I mean!

This guy needs some serious braces!

Do you have any snacks for me?

The lemurs were so cool!

You can purchase food to feed almost all of the animals. For the lemurs and monkeys it's cheerios. Yum!
It was really fun to fed them. They would just reach through the cage and get it out of your hand.

The little one was really impressed by the bunnies. I think she would have stayed all day petting them!

We all loved watching this sweet little momma wallaby and her little teeny baby.

The little one was in awe of all the animals antics!

The monkey's were trained to retrieve a snack using a pulley. Very funny to watch!

Yummy!

A quick family photo!


I think by the end the boys were getting a little overwhelmed by all of the excitement (or maybe the smell from the animals) so I really don't know what to say about this photo other than it made me laugh out loud!
:)

No comments: