Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chocolate Molten Goodness and a Random Rainy Day Playdate...

Due to being in a dinner meal plan rut, lately I have done some experimenting with new recipes. Poor hubby has been subjected to several bad meals! I have determined that maybe I should just stick with the same standard meals and just branch out on the desserts! Or at least not try several new dinners in the same week! That being said I was forced to try a new dessert recipe to make up for the bad dinners!



I know it doesn't look like much but it is decadent!

Once you crack open the top crust ....MMMMMmmmmm!


Topping it with a little Cool Whip didn't hurt either!
The little one agreed as she sampled some of daddy's!
It was super easy to make but a word of warning it is super rich and easy to overindulge!
A little piece goes a long way!

In other news, we woke up this morning to a gross rainy day out. After several nice days of being outside I knew it was going to be tough to entertain the little one inside. Fortunately a friend called in need of someone to watch her little one for the morning. I jumped at the chance because her little boy is such a sweetie but also Evelyn's birthday twin! Which makes him the perfect playmate since they are exactly the same age!
Here they are playing in the kitchen.


Talking on their phones, which made me laugh because they stood staring each other down while chatting on their individual phones! Too cute!

It was great to have a playmate for the morning to entertain the little one, it was a much needed distraction from an otherwise yucky day!
Hope you all are having great day!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Love to see males in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

And you didn't invite me over for some of those delicious desserts I see you baking in all of these pics!!! LOCE YOUR BLOG SPOT SO MUCH.... Marie

Anonymous said...

LOVE not LOCE! OOPS