Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Sh*t!

Nothing like starting your day by getting locked out of the house by your two year old.
Fortunately for me there are several people close by that have keys to our house. Unfortunately for them it happen to be the ass crack of dawn. My first stop was to my next door neighbor's, sadly she could not locate her copy as her toddler had dumped several drawers in her kitchen out and it had gotten misplaced in the shuffle.  My next unsuspecting victim was a good friend who lives close by, I felt horrible having to call  her as it was her day off but there was an unattended two year old in my house!
Luckily she was able to deliver the key in just a few minutes so the little one was not trapped for very long!
Little one was fine when we busted back in the house. For some reason she had
shut every door in the house.
It's a shame she is not better at opening them!

1 comment:

sara said...

Oh no! I am going to promptly march myself next door and give them an extra key just in case this ever happens!