Thursday, December 11, 2008

Smocked Dress Madness!

This morning was the first day of the Rosalina tent sale so Evelyn and I braved the foul weather and the million other crazy women to snatch up some great bargains on smocked dresses. For those of you that aren't from the south, smocked dresses are the thing to dress your little one in here. Who can resist them? And at the prices you can get at the tent sale it is hard not to buy a million of them. So cute! I think I did fairly well I bought 8 dresses and spent every dime I had in my wallet! I can't wait to see how sweet Evelyn will look in them!

The tough thing now is that I know that they will be putting out new items over the next few days. It will be very hard not to go back and buy more!

1 comment:

Melissa W. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of them!!!