Saturday, December 6, 2008

Has it been that long?

So looking at my calender I just realized that it has been some time since I last posted. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Our turkey day was quiet only the in laws came for the big meal which made my job easy, not a whole lot of cooking involved. Its so much easier to feed only 4. My folks and sister and her hubby came to visit for a few days also. We had a good time, it is always nice to have sister and brother in law here. And as a added bonus for me sister always takes beautiful pictures of the baby and she was kind enough to take the Christmas card photo of her. So cute! I think she got a kick out of doing it though, watching hubby and I make all kinds of noise and jumping around to try to get the baby to look a the camera is always comical!

Brother in law also gave hubby a hand, which I am thankful for, with the outdoor fireplace that has been an ongoing project.

It is now almost complete, here's hoping that we don't burn down the neighborhood the first time we use it!

Now that the actual fireplace is almost done the job of landscaping around it must begin. This morning we went and picked out the stone to make the patio with. Hopefully our backs can handle moving the 1 and 1/2 ton of stone hubby is on his way home with. My next blog post may be from the hospital bed as I recuperate...

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

No comments: