Friday, January 20, 2012

Under theWeather

 I had such high hopes for continuing the recipe roulette this week but that went completely out the window when little one came down with a nasty bug. So instead of hitting the grocery store for lots of fun ingredients, little one hit the floor and I made myself comfy on the couch.


On the upside I managed to work my way through the last 20 magazines that have been cluttering up my coffee table. I did find about 30 more recipes to put in the note book to try once things get back on track. 


Sadly it took little one the entire week to recover. She felt so bad that she actually took an afternoon nap on the couch. I can't remember when she last took a nap.


I did send her back to school this morning, she has been fever free for about 36 hours. Unfortunately it seems that her cold decided to become my friend, I have been trying to will it away for 2 days now. I have gone into full blown cleaning mode to try to rid the house of any remaining germs.
Hopefully with the upcoming weekend to recover recipe roulette can get back on track. There are so many recipes that look delicious, I just need my sense of smell and taste to return so I can enjoy them.
:)

No comments: