Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A year and a day...

So yesterday was my one year anniversary for my flickr page! My sister got me started and it has been a wonderful project. In one year I have managed to post 1,073 pictures! My flickr page was started so that friends and relatives could see pictures of the little one grow up. The first picture posted on the photo stream is hubby helping to paint the nursery.

Ironically,the most recent picture posted shows the little one hanging onto a ladder as hubby is once again painting! She takes after her daddy with a love of ladders and all things dangerous!

I had high hopes of posting pictures of her everyday and I think I came pretty close. I know that there were a few days I missed but there are only so many hours in a day and the little miss isn't always feeling photogenic, but i'm going to keep at it. Who knows, maybe when she is eighteen I will still be trying to get her to sit still and smile for the camera!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Congrats!

That's the same reason I started my blog :)

Karen said...

It will be interesting to see how long Flickr exists (it was born in 2004).

I'm looking forward to 18,000+ images of Miss Evie :)