Monday, February 9, 2009

Thawing Out...



It has been so cold the last few weeks I feel like my brain has been frozen. I hate cold weather! When it gets really cold I don't leave my house unless it is a dire emergency, like needing more food. Fortunately this weekend the temperatures outside were a little more bearable so I think my brain has managed to defrost enough so that I can start thinking clearly again!


Since I have not spent much time out and about I really haven't had much to post about. The highlight of the weekend was a trip to Babies R Us to purchase a new car seat for the little princess. After reading a billion reviews and comparison shopping we got a Britax convertible car seat.

It supposedly fits a kid up to 65 pounds. So if she looks like she is going to grow out of this one we will just stop feeding her. These things are expensive! Apparently it is a very popular model because they had to order one for us. It will be in on Wednesday, so I guess I will be trucking over to the fire station to have them show me how to install it, this one looks a little more complicated and we just finally mastered the last one!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! It's sunny and warm again today so we will be off to the park later today... :)

No comments: